« Home | Don't blink! » | The crazy ones » | The creative team » | The getaway » | An ark sounds good about now... » | Fun times » | What on earth?!?! » | The discipline of self-awareness » | Breath of fresh air » | My little "sponge" » 

Monday, June 11, 2007 

Mr. Mom

I never really realize how reliant I am on Bek to bring stability to our household until she's gone. For the next 3 days I'm home alone with the kids. It's not like it's the end of the world but once she's gone I realize all the little things that she does that I take for granted or just never know she does. You think guys should be tough and big and macho. They love to put on that face when other people are watching...take away their wife and their like lost puppies. I'm no different, however much I hate to admit it. It'll be a good three days just spent with my kids...once I figure out what I'm doing:)

Now to go figure out what we're going to eat for supper....ahhh yes! Nothing like pork and beans!

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.