« Home | In pursuit of greatness » | I'm sorry » | Should I be "getting" them? » | It's time to grow... » | Refinement » | My hidden "agenda" » | rockstar no more » | The irony... » | Don't sell me what it's not » | Are we up for the challenge? » 

Friday, June 01, 2007 

My little "sponge"

Sometimes I can be a pretty careless dad. One of the things I find the hardest is watching what I say. In my eyes they aren't horrible, life ending things but when you hear them come out of a 3 year olds' mouth, it just doesn't sound right. So, here are the top 3 things I've effectively taught my 3 year old son Riley to say:

"Holy Crap!"

"Emma! Get lost!" (note of clarification, I don't tell his little sister to get lost. He just understands that you say the persons name first that you want to get lost!)

And finally, he said this not even 5 minutes ago,

"Emma! Seriously...you're driving me crazy!"



I'm not sure if this is normal for a 3 year old to be able to pick up on this stuff. Seems pretty complex to me...but then I'm biased towards my little genius.

Now...time to go teach some more English to my little sponge...

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.