« Home | Why? » | The adventure is almost over » | Summer's coming... » | Mr. Mom » | Don't blink! » | The crazy ones » | The creative team » | The getaway » | An ark sounds good about now... » | Fun times » 

Wednesday, June 13, 2007 

Wired!

Not too sure why, but every night that Bek's been away I've stayed up until 12 or 1am. I just get this extra boost of energy after the kids go to bed. I've been caught up with facebook. I swore I'd never join just cause it would take away so much of my time. That's what happens when you're stuck at home all day I guess.

I'm looking forward to heading up to whistler tomorrow for our lead team getaway. It's going to be good to just have some concentrated time spent with the people that blaze the trail and help to make TXC what it is. I need this but I imagine they need it even more than I do with working full time jobs. I anticipate that we're gonna come back well rested with some fresh ideas and dreams for the future!

Now...I will try and get some sleep!

Yeah, stop harassing me at 1am.

Post a Comment
Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.