« Home | I'm not the only one » | A little bit choked » | For what it's worth » | Funny night » | Control freaks » | I am one lucky man » | Sometimes you just wanna freak out » | Unbridled » | Who said animals don't have spirits? » | What we are or what we aren't? » 

Monday, October 02, 2006 

Chasing lions

This book seems like it is going to be incredible. I feel like I'm chasing a Lion with this church plant and I've never felt more alive! It scares the snot out of me with all of the unknowns that lie way down the road and ones that are right in front of me. None, the less, Christians aren't meant to be comfortable. If they are, I'd venture to say they need to rethink which Jesus they believe in. MMI does a little mini review that gets me totally amped up!

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.