« Home | Launch Team Gathering » | Making the move...I think » | Everything is moving ahead! » | Done Deal » | One thing I know » | Getting antsy » | The first step » | Baby steps » 

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 

I am blessed

I'm just sitting here contemplating going to bed and thinking about how blessed I truly am. I have two amazing kids, a beautiful little girl and stud for a son. My son is two. He's incredible. He's counting like crazy and loves number. As well, he has an obsession with the alphabet. Everyday I see him growing up into a man. He copies everything Bek and I say, which at times can be quite freaky. We are finding we have to watch what we say cause at the moment when we think he isn't listening he'll blurt something out and take us by surprise. I couldn't imagine life without him and I'm so looking forward to growing old with him.
My little girl is a month old. At this point she just lays there and looks cute. She's starting to develop a personality of her own and we can see that her countenance is just like her mothers: pleasant. I can see myself turning into a mush ball as the days go by knowing that I have a little princess to raise up in the ways of Jesus.
On top of that, I blessed to have an incredibly beautiful, hot and georgous wife. For having two kids, she looks phenomenal. On top of that, she has stayed so constant in her attitudes and countenance that it makes it easy being a dad. She is an amazing mom and wife. I truly am blessed. I'm blessed to have a wife that is going to be an incredible lead pastor's wife. All she has to do is be herself and she will be perfect. If all of the ladies in our church took her as a model of how to be a true woman, they would be well off. I know I'm biased, but I do really think that she has more influence than she knows.
I was watching Ice Age 2 tonight. And of all the shows to see something that meant something to me, I didn't think it would be this one. But I was watching as Manny thought he was the only Mammoth left alive and the feelings he was going through. The thought crossed my mind that I'm glad I'm not alone. I'm glad I have an amazing family to come home to and to live life with. I have amazing parents who support me and champion my cause. I have a rad younger brother and sister in law who I enjoy hanging out with. I'm glad I don't have to live life alone. I'm glad I have people to love (even though I don't do that well at it lots of the time) and be loved by.
I am blessed.

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.