« Home | Waiting for the results » | Opting in » | We made it through » | Tonight is the night » | I am blessed » | Launch Team Gathering » | Making the move...I think » | Everything is moving ahead! » | Done Deal » | One thing I know » 

Saturday, May 06, 2006 

New website is up

Our website has gone live. www.livethemission.ca Overall I'm pretty happy with it. It isn't as versatile as I would have liked as it is flash (which I know nothing about) and costs a fortune to keep updated. But I love the fact that the vibe you get from walking through our "front door" is somewhat the same vibe people will experience walking through the doors on Sunday. It's still in raw form as some of the pictures need to be updated and some of the text in construction phase. I'm just glad that we have something to point people to that doesn't suck as the buzz starts buzzing about what we are doing in September.

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.