« Home | Tonight is the night » | I am blessed » | Launch Team Gathering » | Making the move...I think » | Everything is moving ahead! » | Done Deal » | One thing I know » | Getting antsy » | The first step » | Baby steps » 

Saturday, April 29, 2006 

We made it through

Our initial launch team meeting went great tonight. I talked for a little too long. So long that we could have a had a break in between and still been squirmish in our seats...haha. Everyone stayed with me though. I basically unloaded the whole dream. For the few people that hadn't heard anything about it yet, it was good. The fact that Tina is going to be leading the kids is incredible. Some of the people with kids felt relieved when they found that out. There were a few people that said they were on board but that they didn't have time to commit to the launch team period. That's fine with me. It's looking like we are going to have around 7-9 couples to start with. In that group it looks like we will have almost all of the bases covered to get us started. The challenge will be finding volunteers to be a part of each section to make it work. It could mean that we just do it and hope the people come. Maybe we can find them before we start. We will hopefully have a team from our local Bible college coming to help out with the kids to make it awesome for the first year and to help us get off of our feet. That might free up some of the other launch team to help in other areas. I'm just excited to finally be moving ahead. We are going to start meeting weekly starting next Sunday night. It's going to be good.

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.