« Home | I am blessed » | Launch Team Gathering » | Making the move...I think » | Everything is moving ahead! » | Done Deal » | One thing I know » | Getting antsy » | The first step » | Baby steps » 

Saturday, April 29, 2006 

Tonight is the night

I've been waiting for this time for two months now. The potential launch team is going to be getting together for a collective vision casting meeting. I'm excited cause everyone will hear the exact same thing. I've talked to most of these people prior to this evening but each time I'm sure the vision was less developed than it is now. I went and took some pictures of the theater to give people who haven't seen it a visual of how we're going to do things.

I just went out for breakfast with Dave (the lead worshipper) and he's stoked. I talked with Tina last night (the kids director) and she's excited. She's just working on getting a full year of curriculum developed that will be interactive and exciting. I talked with Charlene (The guest ministry coordinator) yesterday as well and confirmed that she will be in charge of organizing that and being innovative in the way we welcome guests. I have a year of messages mapped out in front of me and need to pull together a creative design team that meets every two months to plan in detail the next two months coming up. One person I would really like to find is a creative/production/gathering director that takes care of making sure sets/banners/props are being made, that interactive objects are purchased, that the ushers are in place to pass out guest cards,bibles, and interactive objects and the list goes on. The more I type the more I think that I need superman/woman to pull this off. Maybe it should be a position for two people. Feel free to drop me a line and give me your wisdom and advice. I admit I'm an amatuer and don't have it all figured out so the more help I can get, the better. Here are some questions I still have: How do we do kids ministry in a theater where there isn't a whole lot of open space, just seats? What kinds of advertising have you found to work the best? How much advertising/marketing do you do?

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.