« Home | Opting in » | We made it through » | Tonight is the night » | I am blessed » | Launch Team Gathering » | Making the move...I think » | Everything is moving ahead! » | Done Deal » | One thing I know » | Getting antsy » 

Friday, May 05, 2006 

Waiting for the results

Bek and I had our assessment today. It wasn't quite what I expected. I think I was expecting questions that were very direct about behavioral issues that were more obvious (money, integrity, lifestyle issues, leadership style etc). Instead they were asked in a way that was vague and the assessors extracted what they were looking for out of my answers. I found it challenging just because I'd rather them ask me direct questions and I could then answer them directly instead of skirting around the issue. However, I think I did okay. I know I'm going to have a few yellow flags that I'll have to work out. This next few weeks is going to be interesting as I wait for the results. I'm not super patient when it comes to stuff like this. The results of this assessment will determine what route we take in planting this church. I'm hopeful that we are going to keep moving ahead at full speed like we've been doing the last few months. I know that God has given me this dream and passion for a new kind of church. It's in his hand now. That will help me sleep tonight.

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.