« Home | Better now » | I made it back » | Checking out for the next few days » | UFC and the best wife ever » | The war between attractional and incarnational app... » | Awesome theater manager » | Crazy Advertising » | assessment breakdown » | How do we know we've won? » | Just got word » 

Sunday, May 28, 2006 

An odd morning

Today was a little bit weird at church for some reason. It was a really good service but I guess I felt a little bit disconnected. It was the first Sunday since Len, our associate pastor, left which kinda sucked seeing he and I were friends. There are a few other people who are on youth staff that were highlighted today because they are moving (Jaret going with Len and Stan moving to Montreal) which was a downer (even though I knew they were leaving) It just kind of all hit home this morning and even though I was in the middle of 600 other people I felt isolated a bit. I think the reality that I am moving on in Sept. is sinking in and I'm feeling a little bit separated. It's almost like the shift has taken place in my mind which I fully expected, just not this soon.

With all of that said, I've made a commitment to God, the church and myself that I will finish strong. As odd as it may seem with all the changes taking place, I'm gonna continue to give my all until the last day.

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.