« Home | Nervous? » | Who is the church for? » | Customer service » | Am I sure? » | Why men hate going to church » | Road Blocks » | An odd morning » | Better now » | I made it back » | Checking out for the next few days » 

Sunday, June 11, 2006 

Beauty Rest

When I was a kid my parents always had naps on Sunday afternoons and made us boys take a nap too--I hated it. What a waste of time. But now that I'm a whopping 27 years old and Sundays can generally be my most emotionally draining day, naps are like gold. In fact, if I could have a nap everyday I would. But when I say nap, what I really mean is a power nap. I'm in my element when I can get a nap for 5mins. More than that and I feel like I just got hit by a mac truck. Anways, all this talk about naps has made me sleepy. I'm out.

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.