« Home | Standards » | Chasing lions » | I'm not the only one » | A little bit choked » | For what it's worth » | Funny night » | Control freaks » | I am one lucky man » | Sometimes you just wanna freak out » | Unbridled » 

Thursday, October 05, 2006 

Oh my...

Here we go again. I'm pretty positive that technology hates me. First it was my mac. Now it's my phone, of which I just got 3 months ago. At least it's still under warranty and they don't assume that I jumped on it just so I could get a new one. They said it would be a week, at which time it will be a trade straight across the board. There is good and bad to this. The bad is that I just got my bluetooth keyboard in the mail yesterday which worked great with my phone. It just decided to die this morning. The good thing is that we are off to Camp Homewood for our annual Thanksgiving reunion with our close friends and now I'm forced to be fully unplugged. So, unless I get some earth shattering thoughts that I feel like I need to blog in the next few hours, I will be signing off until next Tuesday. I'll be out in the middle of nowhere enjoying God creation and relaxing before we start gearing up for our second sneak preview next Sunday.

Labels: , , ,

Where life is meant to be lived TXC online
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from my_txc. Make your own badge here.